Win a Trip to the Aintree Grand National
Tote are giving you and a guest the chance to win one of seven fantastic two day trips to the Grand National Meeting at Aintree in April 2016.
How to Take Part
If you already have a Tote account you first need to Opt In to be part of this promotion.
Do this by logging into your account and clicking on the red Opt In button at the far left hand side of your screen.
All bets you place will be counted as entries into the draw for a trip to Aintree. The more you bet the more chances you have to win.
Bets on all your Irish, UK and international horse racing are counted as part of this promotion along with your bets on greyhound racing, football pools and NFL.
1. Two winners will be chosen at random from all bets placed January 7th to January 31st. These winners will be announced at the start of February.
2. Two winners will be chosen at random from all bets placed Feb 1st to Feb 29th. These winners will be announced at the start of March.
3. Two winners will be chosen at random from all bets placed March 1st to March 28th. These winners will be announced at the start of April.
4. Keep an eye out for one bonus trip which we’ll give away when you least expect it!
- Return flights from Dublin to Manchester.
- All transfers.
- 2-nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel with breakfast & evening meals.
- Admission to Aintree on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th April 2016.
Get a Tote Account Now
- Bet with Tote online, on your mobile, at the races and through our Contact Centre!
- Get €10 Free Bets when you bet €10,
The prize for 2 adults (18 and over) and consists of return flights from Dublin to Manchester. Accommodation will be provided in a 4 star hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. Transfers will be provided along with evening meals.
On acceptance of the prize, the winner warrants that (a) all travellers are Irish residents; (b) all travellers have a valid Irish passport with at least 6 months’ validity; and (c) all travellers will comply with any applicable health, governmental and other requirements. All travellers must travel together on the dates specified.
Where any element of the Prize is not taken, it will be forfeited by the winner and no compensation will be given. The winner is responsible for all additional costs (including travel insurance, checked baggage and other travel related costs). The Prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given. If any element of the Prize is unavailable, an alternative of equal value will be provided, but extra costs beyond the value above will be the responsibility of the winner. The Prize is subject to availability and excludes all liability with respect to provision of the Prize (to the maximum extent permitted by law).